Everyone having attachment with gold jewellery specially if its our family jewellery but few experts advise that sell gold and buy diamond here are few reasons:-
1) The weight of gold helps determine its value, but keep in mind that jewelers use a different measurement standard called a Troy ounce.
2) Gold jewellery get out of fashion quickly compare then diamond jewellery
3) Diamond is pure then gold
4) Because diamonds are often symbols of passion or love, they can be harder to part with than any other piece of jewelry.
5) you may be disappointed that the gold value is a fraction of the original retail price
6) The price that an item is sold for is divided between the jeweler and the seller at an agreed-upon percentage. The price you eventually get may not be much more Than the gold value.
7) A reputable buyer will weigh your jewellery, on an accurate scale, where You can see it, to determine the weight. When items are weighed they must Be grouped by purity. For example 10K and 14K items cannot be weighed Together because the price per gram weight will be lower for the 10K.
8) If you are uncomfortable in any way, ask for your jewellery it’s very difficult to find direct gold buyer
Know more visit fine jewelry store new york